I made it 5 days no cheat. Alas, only 5 days. We had some good meals before The Belmont Grill gave me a very measly little burger on quite delicious bread, note to self, The Belmont is probably not the best choice for a paleo dinner. They did have a great Long Island Iced Tea tho... This week I ate some delicious meatloaf (covered in bacon and stuffed with sweet potatoes), Chicken Coconut Curry, Maple Balsamic Mahi Mahi, and Cinnamon Chipotle Sliders (those smelled incredible while cooking). Very nice.
On Friday Walt & I went to the Broad Avenue Arts & Bikes Night. Fun beautiful art and metal work. Also DELICIOUS brussels sprouts and "colossal burger" at the 3 Angel's Diner. We spent a little time with some friends from Faction, Walt talked with a blacksmith, and I bought some art that I need to frame and hang on the walls. I still can't figure out when to sleep. I want to be awake during the day but I have to be awake at night. This post isn't very exciting. I guess it's time to take some melatonin and hit the sack.
No comments:
Post a Comment