- Drive by Graceland to see the light display
- Check out a holiday play (maybe, If Scrooge Was a Brother)
- A Concert (Transiberian Orchestra on the 8th, perhaps)
- Watch a modern Nutcracker (Nut Remix 12/9-12/11)
- Zoolights once Mom & Alex get here
Monday, December 5, 2011
Christmas Goings On
Let's just say I feel a little left out. I didn't feel left out until I had a friend at church mention how busy she'd been now that it's Christmas-time. You know, all the parties, baking, decorating, pot-lucks, events... something every night. I nodded my head in agreement and thought about how we put up the tree and created a pandora station. Honestly, my schedule keeps me from doing much with people so I can't be too upset... but it would be nice to be asked. Anyway, I've decided to make a list of what I want to see and do this Christmas season and to try do at least a few of them. Here are some I've pulled from ILoveMemphisBlog.
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment