Friday, January 20, 2012
Everyday is a new start
This blog seems to be more of a chronicle of my defeats than my victories. Sad, but true. For about 8 months, Walt & I were paleo pros... then came the night shift and holidays. Now, after two weeks of vacation, it is time to get back to real life. We're doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox starting NOW (well 14 hours ago). Before these past few weeks I wouldn't have been too worried. How bad could those carb cravings really be? After 2 weeks of indulgence, however, I expect my body to revolt. This might not be a bad thing, however. As I've so frequently demonstrated, I'm quite a pushover when it comes to saying no to food, especially at night, especially from co-workers. This time I'm on a mission. This isn't some minor dietary change that I can be wishy-washy with. This is a fight. I am going to do this. I will not allow anyone to derail me now. Not even myself. Ready, go!
Labels:
healthy habits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment